ABOUTCLICKS

September 16, 2015

Rachel

- Continuing my quest to conclude my clicks&keys photojournal adventure -

Rachel.
Here she is closing out her high school years - filled with hope and expectation for her college years ahead.
Amazing... the words we chatted about that day are now reality!





I love listening to their plans...






And finding where their hope lies...
what will make them strong
when life's running rough.


She shared a Bible verse and a song that
makes known her inner strength and beauty...



"They that wait upon the Lord
shall renew their strength..."


"...They shall mount up with wings like the eagles...."

"...They shall run and not grow weary..."


"...They shall walk and not grow faint." -  Isaiah 40:31


Those are words to ponder... Teach me, Lord, to wait on You.











Her Heart's Song...

In Christ alone my hope is found, 
He is my light, my strength, my song;

This Cornerstone, this solid Ground, 
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.

What heights of love, 
What depths of peace,
When fears are stilled,
When strivings cease!

My Comforter, my All in All,
Here in the love of Christ I stand...




No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me;





From life's first cry to final breath.
Jesus commands my destiny.




                                                                                                                                                                   
No power of hell, 
no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand;





Till He returns or calls me home...




Here, in the power of Christ, I'll stand.




May God keep your heartsong strong!



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful way to share about Rachel and her faith. Thanks Karen.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note here in my "Guest Book" ~