ABOUTCLICKS

September 15, 2015

A Time to Laugh and a Time to Play

- Back-blogging to fulfill my quest to complete my clicks&keys photojournal!-

Reaching back into camera files brings memories of running around in the woods in the most amazing evening sunlight, capturing this little boy's family time after he celebrated his birthday.  I've said it before... little boys exploring in the woods is a favorite of mine that I will never tire.  You will be smiling along, watching this family enjoy each other's company.  May playfulness reign always in their home!


It's been a year and a half since then - and such growth has taken place.  So glad there are glimpses here that record those childhood moments that seem to take flight in ever-increasing velocity. (Hey, it only accelerates! Enjoy the ride!)



Aw, man.  Those baby blue eyes :>)







     Playtime.                                                              Squirrel time.     





This is one cool dude.






Such a big boy.


Momma's love.  Always.






♫  ♪  "Can't let a day go, can't let a day go by
without thanking you, Lord, for the joy that You bring to my life!" ♪  ♫  ♪  ♪



 I love sneaking in a few of mom and dad...





...and I know what you're thinking!
A mom and dad who enjoy each other 
and cherish their family
is a family where love grows
 - and they're fun to be around.



A boy's hero.  His dad.




This is one blessed little boy! 


♪     ♫  ♪   Such a beautiful day!    ♪  ♫  ♪


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note here in my "Guest Book" ~