ABOUTCLICKS

January 5, 2014

Snowflakes and Sunshine

S N O W F L A K E S ! ! !
Drifts of them... slowing down our little town! Enjoying the beauty and the hush.

And loving the quiet few days ahead -  no hurrying with time to linger over my Bible (mug in hand), to have a conversation detailing more than an urgent schedule, and back to blogging!

Summer and Autumn kept my camera happily busy.  Add a lot of life adventures in-between, and whoosh, the year quickly ended. Here is one photo session from those warmer, sun-drenched days.







Morgan is busily finishing up her senior year in high school... busy with studies, college visits, encouraging friends, managing school sports teams, volunteering at a local crisis pregnancy center.







Her great big smile comes from her heart.  I had the privilege to hear her tell of  her love for Jesus during a church service... 
what a joy it is to follow Christ!







Her favorite verse:
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."
                                                                                                                                                                                                    







From one of her favorite songs:
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from Your hand.
Till He returns,
Or calls me home,
Here in the power of Christ I stand.









Then there are the few photos that I shoot for fun...







May God keep you close so His love and joy grow in you!
Now go light up that world out there ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note here in my "Guest Book" ~