ABOUTCLICKS

January 6, 2014

ReAnn's Senior Photos

Here's a smile to melt the icy air!
You are welcome.

I am always in awe when I look into other faces and see the work of God fingered there - thoughtfully and perfectly planned. Capturing His handiwork in camera is satisfying, and as I edit, I get to spend time with each person up close and personal! I recall the conversations and laughter we had during the shoot, then spend time praying for them that God directs their paths and dreams for their good as He has planned.  A cool way to pass my time editing :>)

Now that I let you in on a little bit of my world, meet my beautiful niece, ReAnn! Another high school senior who patiently waited out my, "Oh, wait just a second.  I want to adjust my settings," along with my ever infamous desire to get just one more shot.  (Do I hear a groan in agreement, ReAnn?!)









ReAnn has the endurance to excel at demanding sports... cross country, basketball, track. I admire the self discipline that it takes her to train and to keep up.  Developing that quality along with perseverance will serve her well as she takes on the waiting world with its adventures and challenges.

You'll get to see her awesome track shoes later in the photos. One of my favorites!











+





 







As you launch out into Life's race with determination,
I pray that when you're feeling tired needing to catch your breath, you can go to God to find rest.


  


  






Strength with grace.










Congratulations on your accomplishments and upcoming graduation!
*Cheers!!* from me as you come off the blocks into the next life adventure!

"Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened,
and I will give you rest.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me,
for I am gentle and humble of heart,
and you will find rest for your souls.
For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

Matthew 11:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note here in my "Guest Book" ~