I'm glad I'm getting quicker at photo editing skills... I squeaked in just enough time to participate in the Edit Me Challenge this week.
This awesome lighthouse shot came from Amy at Little Adventures... you can find more of her work here. Here's a little bit about Amy so you can meet her:
Hey everyone. My name is Amy. I am married to my best friend and we have one son who just turned four, Wyatt. We are in our second year of homeschooling. I never knew how amazing that would be and how it would be such a growth experience for my son and I. Photography has been a love of mines for a few years now, but since the birth of my son in 2008, it truly became a passion. I love taking photos, scrap-booking, reading, a good movie, spending time with old friends and making new ones via my blog.
- Adjusted Highlights and shadows
- Added more contrast and saturation
- Added omni light for sun effect from the clouds, then lens flare
- Added a slight warmth with a filter, masking away as needed
- Added some brush work to create the edges
- After sharpening, increased the saturation and contrast as needed.
Thanks for stopping by!