With squeezed in time, I edited an autumn photo submitted by Julie.
Here's a short bio about her:
I am a stay at home mama with 4 children. I started photo editing on a limited basis after my first child was born. I worked on scrap booking projects and similar things for a few years. When my Mom died in 2008, I started pursuing this hobby more seriously. It became a sort of outlet for me. I have continued to learn and grow, since then, in both photography and editing.
And here's my fun I had on the edit:
- I made a mirrored copy of the original image, cloning and patching tree trunks, seams and uber-obvious mirrored shapes.
- Next, copied layer and set to overlay.
- Imported a photo of Lindsey (someone should be enjoying this autumn vignette!), inserting her by masking around her, adjusting coloring to match.
- Stamped layers, blended photo with more cloning.
- Burned in some shadowing around Lindsey.
- Added a warming filter, then a curves adjustment, and burned edges.
- Resized and sharpened for web.
Go play in the leaves!