ABOUTCLICKS

September 19, 2015

Friends Are Friends Forever...

Aw, man.  I'm missing the fun Buiter family!  *sniff!

 So many beautiful smiles in one place...







Hi, Kate!
I always enjoyed catching up with your school news!





Hi, everyone!
Not only do I miss all your faces...
I miss Rob's Cobs!





By the way, your color selections are stunning...




And friends are friends forever
If the Lord's the Lord of them ...





And friends will not say never
'Cause the welcome will not end ...








Buwahaha!  
Perfect!


These just make me so happy....




Hey, Rob!
I could use some chicken encouragement... :>)








Just beautiful.






Hi, Leanna!
Keep nurturing your musical gift from the Lord!
I think we should try a Skype improv session.
Really :>)




Hi, Megan!
I miss your smile and fun stories.
Hoping your enjoying your college adventure -
it's fun seeing Facebook updates :>) 




Hi, Renae!
I've always admired your fun adventures.
I was hoping to take some epic cattle photos with you :>)
Maybe you can still pull that off!

p.s.  I absolutely love the free spirit of this photo...




Madelyn...
Where did you go???
I'd love to hear about your sports activities...
and when you will sneak in a few minutes for playing piano :>)




Hi, Wendy!
Ugh.  We need to catch up with each other soon.
I miss your friendship!








Epic beauty.



Or in full color...
still epic.












Though it's hard to let you go
In the Father's hands we know ...


That a lifetime's not too long
To live as friends.


God bless and keep my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note here in my "Guest Book" ~