ABOUTCLICKS

July 11, 2014

Down on the Farm ~ Janna's Senior Photos

Welcome to the farm!


The Witvoet Farm is a busy, interesting, pleasant place to be; and all summer evenings should be just like this one was for Janna's photos... perfect!




So, are you already catching on that Janna loves to smile?
That's just who she is.



Here's the horse whisperer...
Don't you love how that horse kept an eye on me?  He did NOT trust me!
For quite a while when I would lift the camera for a shot, that horse would turn and give me his back side for a view. Maybe he thought it his best side?  I probably should have posted a few of those - lol!


God has gifted Janna with a variety of talents and a zest for everything she does.
Consequently, this made for an unique senior photo session!









Chatting with Janna, she told me the moving story behind her favorite Bible verse:
Psalm 91:4
He will cover you with His feathers,
and under His wings you will find refuge;
His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.


In grade school, this verse was assigned for the week's memory work. During that week, Janna's family received the difficult news of her uncle suddenly taken to Glory from an accident. He was a young husband and father, close with all his family.  Janna's memory verse came to her mind, and that night she read the entire psalm to her family knowing it was exactly the godly comfort they needed. The Scripture has been close in heart ever since.






And now, meet her cows...
(I told you these are such unique senior photos - I love it!)




Janna's favorite Christian melody may explain the joy and confidence she wears.
It's found in knowing the deep love God has for her...

How deep the Father's love for us, how vast beyond all measure
That He should give His only son to make a wretch His treasure.
How great the pain of searing loss, the Father turns His face away
As wounds which mar the chosen One bring many sons to glory....


Behold the Man upon a cross, my sin upon His shoulders
Ashamed, I hear my mocking voice call out among the scoffers.
It was my sin that held Him there until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life. I know that it is finished.


I will not boast in anything; no gift, no power, no wisdom
But I will boast in Jesus Christ, His death and resurrection.
Why should I gain from His reward?  I cannot give an answer,
But this I know with all my heart, His wounds have paid my ransom.













Friends...


Thank you, Janna, for letting us glimpse into your life and heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note here in my "Guest Book" ~