ABOUTCLICKS

January 18, 2014

Megan's Senior Photos




Megan was sweet enough to photograph through sun, rain, and my camera fumbles.
Wow, can this girl smile!


No better way to get to know someone than to spend time with her...
especially if she's patient while I get the camera settings right.


Or you get rained on and happen to run into a barn,
getting to spend some buddy time together.
And extra time to practice window lighting.



Philippians 4:6 is a verse she often thinks about:
Do not be anxious about anything,
but in every situation,
by prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God.

This just may explain her smile!




We were able to venture out for two different sessions,
(I was so happy she was willing to come back for more!)
and the timing was great so we
could have both summer and autumn colors
...and barn window lighting.








Music takes hold in your soul
and moves you,
 makes you think;
if you listen to it long enough
it just may shape who you are.

What are you listening to?




Listen in on a melody that moves Megan's life...
Words.
No, really.  That's the name of the song.
It's by Hawk Nelson.
I'm adding the lyrics below so you can read them.

(If you want to listen to the recording
as you read along,
click on this to find the song to start it, then minimize its window.)


They've made me feel like a prisoner
They've made me feel set free
They've made me feel like a criminal
Made me feel like a king







They've lifted my heart
To places I'd never been
And they've dragged me down
Back to where I began







Words can build you up
Words can break you down
Start a fire in your heart or
Put it out








Let my words be life
Let my words be truth
I don't wanna say a word
Unless it points the world back to You






You can heal the heartache
Speak over the fear
God, Your voice is the only thing
We need to hear





Let the words I say
Be the sound of Your grace
I don't wanna say a word
Unless it points the world back to You









I wanna speak Your love
Not just another noise
Oh, I wanna be Your light
I wanna be Your voice






I don't wanna say a word
Unless it points the world back to You




The world is waiting for people like you, Megan!
Go with God :>)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note here in my "Guest Book" ~