|My blog makeover creator: Stephanie (and Jonah)|
Hi... Thanks for dropping in!
If you would ever want her services, I highly recommend her... she's knowledgeable, creative, and easy to chat with over ideas. Stop by her blog, Gray Mornings Photography or etsy shop to find her!
|Jaymi's submitted photo for us to edit|
This week at the Edit Me Challenge:
Edit Me Challenge has a great photo by a very adventurous Jaymi at Live, Love, Travel. Here's a bit about her:
Hello, my name is Jaymi and I blog over at Live, Love, Travel. I'm 30 years old, living in Los Angeles and working in the (sometimes) glamorous world of TV. In the meantime, I try to teach myself photography and blog about what I learn. I also host a link up every Tuesday called Tips & Pics for people to share their own tricks so we can all learn from each other! You can follow my blog or on facebook!
My submitted entry :
Hoping to create a bright sunny day, where breezes blow the fragrance of flowers across the fields!
- With mostly using the patch tool, removed unwanted flora from in front of the young lady. Fussed quite a bit with hair and earring to blend well.
- Stretched and expanded the canvas to help balance composition. Used clone tool, patch tool, and selections with copy/paste to blend in grasses
- Soften skin with healing brush, patch tool, and an inverted high pass filter (set to 60% overlay)
- Brightened eyes, lips, touch of bracelet
- Duplicated layer, set to overlay to bring out colors.
- Adjusted brightness, contrast, vibrance, saturation to get achieved look, masking as needed
- Curves adjustments
- Selected outside areas with a gaussian blur
- Added canvas for white and black framing
- Sharpened and resized for web
Glad you wandered by!