ABOUTCLICKS

January 25, 2014

Squeezable Cuteness

You will be pinching at your computer screen trying to squeeze these adorable kids!
Their little facial expressions are just too cute! 
 ♥



And.that.hat!




Goldilocks, right?!



Aw, come on.  You have got to be smiling by now.
♥





They had me singing along with some oldies but goodies...
The wheels on the bus go round and round....
Here comes the verse: The mommies on the bus go shhh! shhh! shhh!


I'll have to come up with a photographer's version to get a more smiley take on the song, like...
The mice on the bus say cheese! cheese! cheese!
♥




So sweet
♥



I could watch little ones explore the world around them all day.


...especially if they have really cute pigtails.
♥



Your fingers are making a pinching motion, aren't they?
Aaaahhhh!  Look at those cheeks!



While little brother took a break, his big sister and I got to explore the little apple tree.
I love this next sequence with her apple...





Oh, my! Her little tongue cracks me up.


I knew these kids were special... Bears fans ♥





Isn't it the case that moms are often behind the camera taking pics of their kids?
So I like to try to sneak in a candid shot with the mom during a shoot.

While I didn't get a mom-and-her-boy shot,
I did get a quick snap of mom-with-her-daughter.


These are often my favorites of the day.




I get the giggles with this last photo.
The little guy was so tired and was sooo ready to be done...
UNTIL we quick popped him into the little car for a fun photo idea.
Nothing quite like having wheels to make a man happy.
Just look at his face!
♥



Seeing their sweet faces made my day.
Children truly are a blessing.
♥

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Karen, these pictures (and the kids too, of course!) are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They, both children and pictures are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note here in my "Guest Book" ~